• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't address the price in there post cause u get warned,I suggest a standard in price or new form on what's added in extras to the gun so it may be worth more,if u have an issue with the paper work u probably can't buy a gun anyways and if u think they won't know u have guns because u didn't do the paperwork your an idiot.most everyone on here has a carry permit that's a pretty big read flag about ifbu own a gun or not

I can't address the price in there post cause u get warned,I suggest a standard in price or new form on what's added in extras to the gun so it may be worth more,if u have an issue with the paper work u probably can't buy a gun anyways and if u think they won't know u have guns because u didn't do the paperwork your an idiot.most everyone on here has a carry permit that's a pretty big read flag about ifbu own a gun or not
So your solution is to tell folks what they can price their own property for?

I'll remember that whenever I see one of your ads.

So I'm a red flag if I don't have a carry permit?

I can't address the price in there post cause u get warned,I suggest a standard in price or new form on what's added in extras to the gun so it may be worth more,

Steveo08, who would set the standard price? Who would decided what the extras are worth? Hate to rain on you suggestion, but if I have to go through a committee to sell a gun on ODT, I will not sell it here. Having see what some people think are too high, and having see some that are too high. I am convinced that the seller is probably as informed as anyone else. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. It is really that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom