• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post up your reviews - Favorite BBQ restaurant?

What type of BBQ is best?

• Chicken

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Pulled/chopped pork

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • Pork ribs

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Beef ribs

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • BBQ beef

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BBQ Tacos

• I’m a vegan save the animals

• BBQ brisket

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
14 bucks for a dam sammich?.....you know how many Krystals I can get for that?....lol

1657401595305.png

My only experience with Fox Brothers was perhaps the worst BBQ experience I’ve had in ages. I had ribs, fries, and Brunswick stew. The ribs were absolutely appalling in taste. I had to eat 2 pieces of gum afterwards to get rid of the taste. The fries were seemingly reheated in a microwave, then sat under a heat lamp until they were so dry they crumbled when I picked them up. The Brunswick stew was palatable, but not great. It was hard to differentiate the supposed brisket pieces from anything else. The service was atrocious and non existent. The waitress asked if I wanted a refill when she brought the check, I said yes, then she never brought one. She didn’t even comment that I barely ate any of my food. Seemed like she was angry at me being there. The only way I’d go back is if I happen to be driving by and I’m really, really hungry, and not much else is open.
This was my experience as well. I've been 7 different times at recommendations of others or on company dime. Every. Single. Time. Some of the worst brisket I've ever had. God awful. If I get to go again, free only, I'll eat freaking BBQ chicken before I even contemplate their brisket again.

Someone said BigDs BBQ. LOL that's some awful stuff.

As much as I would like to go out I can't due to the cost...And might I say I love sea food..Cooking at home is what I enjoy until such time I can afford to go down to Marietta Fish Market...I love their Oyster Rockefeller and Fried Grouper nuggets..It's over the top outstanding..

Back
Top Bottom