• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA IS Closed

It’s bull**** is what it is, the state gave them three different offers and the Neel family denied all three. So the state wanted to negotiate and they said no. I’m just so freaking mad about the whole situation, if I seen anybody affiliated with the family right now I would give them a damn piece of my mind.
Sux to lose public ground but at the end of the day, their property, their choice.

It’s bull**** is what it is, the state gave them three different offers and the Neel family denied all three. So the state wanted to negotiate and they said no. I’m just so freaking mad about the whole situation, if I seen anybody affiliated with the family right now I would give them a damn piece of my mind.
So you want to tell them what to do with their property? Or do you think it is "our" property?

I’m done with the rant, I’ve said what I wanted to say and still stand behind what I said. I’m not telling anybody what to do with their property but just think it’s ****ty how it all went down. But nothing I say will change anything.

I’m done with the rant, I’ve said what I wanted to say and still stand behind what I said. I’m not telling anybody what to do with their property but just think it’s ****ty how it all went down. But nothing I say will change anything.

I agree with you and absolutely hate Steve Taylor. He is ruining this county allowing all the rezoning and development.

We need a tree hugger to find a endangered species of something to put a damper on the land clearing

So you want to tell them what to do with their property? Or do you think it is "our" property?

Some of us have a sentimental attachment to the property and emotions come out.

No, nobody should be able to tell you what to do with your property although the government does every year in terms of property taxes but I guess you view that differently.

Well I will just put this out there, what if you rented a house for 20 years with every intention of buying it after that 20 years and the owner just kicks your ass out? Oh this guy offered way more money than you could have.

Well I will just put this out there, what if you rented a house for 20 years with every intention of buying it after that 20 years and the owner just kicks your ass out? Oh this guy offered way more money than you could have.

If that happened it means you did bad business and the owner did good business. It’s nothing personal.

Their property. Having the state lease and pay their taxes was good business.

I don’t like it. I was planning on going after black bear at Pine Log this year. Looks like I will be hunting elsewhere. Tough.

If that happened it means you did bad business and the owner did good business. It’s nothing personal.

Their property. Having the state lease and pay their taxes was good business.

I don’t like it. I was planning on going after black bear at Pine Log this year. Looks like I will be hunting elsewhere. Tough.
I mean you can call it good business all you want but what it would boil down to is a slummy sleezey landlord. 😂 I mean it is what it is and there gonna do what they want and it’s just gonna jack the county taxes up.

I mean you can call it good business all you want but what it would boil down to is a slummy sleezey landlord. 😂 I mean it is what it is and there gonna do what they want and it’s just gonna jack the county taxes up.

Sleazy? If you sell a property, will you go with the highest bidder, or the lowest? Be honest.

Sleazy? If you sell a property, will you go with the highest bidder, or the lowest? Be honest.
If'n I wuz to sail my propetty to a deeveloper, I'd try to give him a good deal an' all, to hepp out the brotherhood. Juss like on here.

Speakin of......anybody got some property I can drive on and shoot up targets and shyte? I'll be happy to pay up to $10 per visit and pick up most of my hulls.

Back
Top Bottom