• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pine Log WMA IS Closed

Some of us have a sentimental attachment to the property and emotions come out.

No, nobody should be able to tell you what to do with your property although the government does every year in terms of property taxes but I guess you view that differently.
Taxation is theft.

Yeah ga Dnr dropped the Ball again like they have past in acquiring more land for Green space. Like other adjoining states concrete & asphalt more important than green space these days .

Taxation is theft.
I remember when I was a Reagan Era libertarian…
34A6B3A0-7E73-4F88-B354-076F517A9A8C.jpeg

It’s bull**** is what it is, the state gave them three different offers and the Neel family denied all three. So the state wanted to negotiate and they said no. I’m just so freaking mad about the whole situation, if I seen anybody affiliated with the family right now I would give them a damn piece of my mind.
I wonder how much they offered if neels cared about Wildlife& green spaces they could donated to State had put in writing to left as natural state and managed and used for wildlife. They would got a big tax break also named WMa in their behalf. Guess the NEEL family just seeing $$$ signs

The state had a 6.6 billion dollar surplus. I would rather see them buy Pine Log for the public rather than send out free checks or whatever. They have the funds. Use `em. Even if the WMA is over-priced. The Pine Log WMA has been good to me. Last season got me a deer, turkey, and doves. I will miss it, but actually I`ve been hunting WMAs less and less due to gates being shut. Can`t blame the Neels. I would sell it and buy a chunk of land in Wyoming.

The state had a 6.6 billion dollar surplus. I would rather see them buy Pine Log for the public rather than send out free checks or whatever. They have the funds. Use `em. Even if the WMA is over-priced. The Pine Log WMA has been good to me. Last season got me a deer, turkey, and doves. I will miss it, but actually I`ve been hunting WMAs less and less due to gates being shut. Can`t blame the Neels. I would sell it and buy a chunk of land in Wyoming.
The state had a 6.6 billion dollar surplus of ***taxpayer dollars***. Those “free checks” as you call them, weren’t free. At least mine and my wife’s weren’t…we earned them! I’d rather get my money back than let the state decide what’s best. Kemp got this one right. The surplus money should be returned to taxpayers.

For those who want the state to have your $500, you can send them a check. Even the Fed has a website set up at pay.gov where you can donate YOUR hard earned dollars to pay down the national debt. Put your money where your mouth is.

The state had a 6.6 billion dollar surplus of ***taxpayer dollars***. Those “free checks” as you call them, weren’t free. At least mine and my wife’s weren’t…we earned them! I’d rather get my money back than let the state decide what’s best. Kemp got this one right. The surplus money should be returned to taxpayers.

For those who want the state to have your $500, you can send them a check. Even the Fed has a website set up at pay.gov where you can donate YOUR hard earned dollars to pay down the national debt. Put your money where your mouth is.
I never got a state check. Don`t want one. My opinion is... the state has the money, spend it. I would rather ir be spent on a WMA than a lot of the other crap they use it on. I would go for stopping the state gas tax until the 6.6 billion is used up.

I never got a state check. Don`t want one. My opinion is... the state has the money, spend it. I would rather ir be spent on a WMA than a lot of the other crap they use it on. I would go for stopping the state gas tax until the 6.6 billion is used up.
I wish they would just give me the 6.6 billion and I would make sure pine log only had 1 (really big) house developed on the property.

Back
Top Bottom