• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Picked up my first Glock in quite some time

No idea. They are slightly taller than standard sights, so it’s possible.

They look about standard suppressor height so they will sit really low in the RMR window. At least they do on mine with a C&H Precision plate. The front site needs to be at least .315” tall to clear the RMR window (just barely) with the C&H plate.

cmshoot cmshoot
What's your take on the Night Fision sights after some time? I like the idea of dot/bar layout.
Did you keep them on the Glock? Did they meet accuracy expectations?
The older my eyes get, the less I seem to like my trijicon sights. These days, the fuzzy dots on the rear are distracting to me. Thanks..

I’ve got a pair on a 30s, not sure exact model but the front sight is bright neon green with tritium while the rear is just a two dot tritium.

BC281633-BFCE-4158-AE02-E7B618D56F53.jpeg

I’ve got a pair on a 30s, not sure exact model but the front sight is bright neon green with tritium while the rear is just a two dot tritium.

My only complaint is the rear sight is kind of washed out because theirs no real definition of the two rear dots. They are just little clear glass holes that’s hard to make out if you are trying to move quick. Had they been outlined with a bolder white they would have been a grand slam for me.

View attachment 3124749

They are intentionally designed that way. I have a set of Ameriglo Trooper sights on another Glock that are similar. Mine has the blacked out tritium rear with the orange outline front. The blacked out rear helps the front sight stand out. These are my favorite sights.

They are intentionally designed that way. I have a set of Ameriglo Trooper sights on another Glock that are similar. Mine has the blacked out tritium rear with the orange outline front. The blacked out rear helps the front sight stand out. These are my favorite sights.

Agree, I just find the front of the black slide just before the front sight blends in with the rear sight at a slight angle for me at times.

Back
Top Bottom