• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead.....OD

meh, it sucks but i reserve sympathy for those folks who didnt do it to themselves

So unless a person lives a perfect life where they never eat or do anything that would be detrimental to their health and consistently do everything everyone says is good for them, you don't give a rat's ass about those that survive them and judge the person harshly when they die. OK, good to know.

Ever eat a big mac? No sympathy for your future heart attack. LOL!

So unless a person lives a perfect life where they never eat or do anything that would be detrimental to their health and consistently do everything everyone says is good for them, you don't give a rat's ass about those that survive them and judge the person harshly when they die. OK, good to know.

Ever eat a big mac? No sympathy for your future heart attack. LOL!
da **** are you going on about?

since when did big macs= heroin

maybe if i ingested a number 4 with an extra side of PCP that analogy would make sense

id much rather have sympathy for people with a genetic issue or gets hit by a bus than someone who takes a highly addictive and expensive opiate known to kill which is forcibly entered into someones system intravenously

da **** are you going on about?

since when did big macs= heroin

maybe if i ingested a number 4 with an extra side of PCP that analogy would make sense

id much rather have sympathy for people with a genetic issue or gets hit by a bus than someone who takes a highly addictive and expensive opiate known to kill which is forcibly entered into someones system intravenously

Why would you feel bad at all if we're not "one people"? Why would you care about somebody that is not you?

In other news.....The TSA is feeling up your children....while you watch......
The IRS is targeting certain Political types.....
Benghazi was swept under the carpet.......
NDAA is still "law"...
NSAs still spying on you.....
Patriot Act is still going after you...even though....the Muzzies did it.....

That is all.....:D

Back
Top Bottom