• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead.....OD

one of my favorite scene's he did. ***warning language***
[video=youtube_share;eOccnRyCUUQ]http://youtu.be/eOccnRyCUUQ[/video]

Charlie Wilson's War is one of the best movies ever and that is due in large part to his performance.

Last edited:
trag·e·dy
ˈtrajidē/
noun
noun: tragedy; plural noun: tragedies

an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.

NOT a tragedy, unless there's another definition I'm not familiar with. :confused: I always respect people's right to the consequence of their own actions whatever they are. He played make believe for a living and chose to do illegal drugs (seems the two too often go hand in hand). I enjoyed some of his work. I'm sorry for his family and friends.

What was the movie where he had to fill in for his friend. It was some kind of business meeting maybe in insurance sales. He started out clearing his throat throat and clearing his throat many times. He definitely had some weight behind his acting.

Last edited:
trag·e·dy
ˈtrajidē/
noun
noun: tragedy; plural noun: tragedies

an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.

NOT a tragedy, unless there's another definition I'm not familiar with. :confused: I always respect people's right to the consequence of their own actions whatever they are. He played make believe for a living and chose to do illegal drugs (seems the two too often go hand in hand). I enjoyed some of his work. I'm sorry for his family and friends.

A tragedy is also based on a person's perspective. I'm sure that there are those that are very negatively effected by this, so yes, it is tragic, just not to you.

Oh and, lighten up Francis. It's OK to feel sympathy for someone even when you disagree with why a bad thing happened to them.

Back
Top Bottom