• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pet Peeves?

I have many but recently it’s “so”. When asked a question or to explain something why do folks feel the need to lead off with “so”? And when it starts they continue with “so” throughout their answer / explanation. I asked a young lady at the bank if they would be open Monday. Her response: so Monday is MLK day so since it’s a national holiday we’ll be closed. My response: is that so? Her response: which one? Shook my head and left 😵‍💫

Whats y’alls pet peeves? I have several but some are…

Littering

frickin auto start/stop in vehicles!(whichever auto maker keeps putting that In their cars, may the fleas of a thousand dogs infest their crotch daily)

Being late
All these.

And slow drivers in the left lane.

I have many but recently it’s “so”. When asked a question or to explain something why do folks feel the need to lead off with “so”? And when it starts they continue with “so” throughout their answer / explanation. I asked a young lady at the bank if they would be open Monday. Her response: so Monday is MLK day so since it’s a national holiday we’ll be closed. My response: is that so? Her response: which one? Shook my head and left 😵‍💫
Could a been worse, coulda been “so, like…” lol.

People that aren't Handicap d that park in Handicap spots as a convenience (that's for people that need it) I'm not handicapped I just think it's incredibly arrogant.

Kids (little) not in car seats, if you as an adult choose to take a flying trip through a windshield that's your choice, but if you cant take 10 secs to buckle a child you should get a 1K moving violation and about 50 points on your license.

Oh and another vote for the dipsh*ts that drive slow in the left lane
I watched two guys finish their pickleball game at the clubhouse yesterday and then load up in their car with a handicap placard parked in a handicap spot.

I'm getting peeved at the expression "see, what you've got to understand....." because the last few times it has been said to me has been by morons who I wouldn't trust to tell me the sun comes up in the morning an goes down in the evening.
I've had some life defining advice given to me by someone I truly respect prefaced with that phrase before, but the last couple times I've genuinely wanted to ask them if their mothers were huffing glue and gasoline while they were in utero.

My wife says so a lot. Every time I say know what I mean. Pisses her off.

Back
Top Bottom