• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pet memorial

I miss him every day. His name was PintoView attachment 6630765
I have watched a lot of Chihuahua videos lately. Starting to think the next dog might be one of them. One of my bosses has a long haired one that's the coolest Chihuahua I ever met.
The one in your pic looks like the Apple Head type which is the most popular. Super cute dog.

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_091546176_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220804_091546176_MP.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 6
I have watched a lot of Chihuahua videos lately. Starting to think the next dog might be one of them. One of my bosses has a long haired one that's the coolest Chihuahua I ever met.
The one in your pic looks like the Apple Head type which is the most popular. Super cute dog.
Didn't know a little dog would take up most of the bed. He was extremely calm. Anybody could pick him up and hold him but he didn't like other dogs. His awareness of another dog in the vicinity was unreal. Like that even as a few month old pup

My man! Them two dogs couldn't have it any better. Older daughter got real pissed at me about it but I didn't care. I told her them two dogs were living better than she was.
They certainly are spoiled. My wife has treats and toys on auto ship from Chewy every other week. When we redid our kitchen, she made sure to have enough drawers where one coulr be dedicated to their treats. Now when they come in after playing, they sit by the drawer to wait for one of us to open it and they pick out their own treat. We don't even touch them. Very, very smart dogs.

I got points and banned for saying I use a mobile vet to put dogs down in my kitchen so my other animals know what's happening.....@KenFord said I was crass....
They say if you die, your dog needs to see your dead body. They know. Or else, they don't understand your failure to return and feel abandoned

I got points and banned for saying I use a mobile vet to put dogs down in my kitchen so my other animals know what's happening.....@KenFord said I was crass....
My vet said you're not supposed to let them see the process because it could traumatize them but are supposed to allow them to see their friend afterwards so they know
My Lucie didn't get to say goodbye to her sister, Bindi passed at the vet hospital the day she was supposed to come home. Now Lucie has just given up

Back
Top Bottom