• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pet memorial

This is a ****ing terrible thread..
It's not all bad brother.
These two I picked up from letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar
They are complete goofballs and keep me entertained. They won't ever replace my pup but we can make new memories with them.

If you're wondering why I only have pictures of them asleep.....it's because they move too fast to get a good picture when they're awake LOL
IMG_4881.jpeg

IMG_5255.jpeg

It's not all bad brother.
These two I picked up from letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar
They are complete goofballs and keep me entertained. They won't ever replace my pup but we can make new memories with them.

If you're wondering why I only have pictures of them asleep.....it's because they move too fast to get a good picture when they're awake LOL
View attachment 6630704
View attachment 6630746
My man! Them two dogs couldn't have it any better. Older daughter got real pissed at me about it but I didn't care. I told her them two dogs were living better than she was.

I had to put my girl down last week. I rescued her 10 years ago. She had degenerative myelopathy that started earlier this year. Basically, ALS for dogs. She had lost use of her back legs and could no longer walk. She also became completely incontinent. She was miserable. It was an extremely tough call to make. Fortunately, we have a great vet. She made a house call and was able to do it in my home so I didn't have to stress her out by taking her to the vet. She was a great member of the family and I miss her dearly.View attachment 6629993

My black lab past few years back. Had the vet come like you with the family all gathered round. I kept the tears in for the family then took a long walk in the woods.but he pass with a 18oz steak!

Back
Top Bottom