• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pet Peeves?

People who hide the license plate number on vehicles they have for sale and never realize that they drive around every day with that plate visible to the public. What's up with that?
IMG_2926.jpeg

When you are standing at a urinal in a bathroom that is completely empty and there are 30 other urinals in the bathroom. Then some fool pulls right up next to the one you are using. That ain't just a pet peeve. I look a the guy with eats**t and die eyes and move to the opposite side of the room. Cursing like a sailor till I leave the room. The only time I curse in public. It has to be pretty offensive to get me going but that does it. I am not talking about just fowl words I use here sometime I mean hillbilly cursing.

When you are standing at a urinal in a bathroom that is completely empty and there are 30 other urinals in the bathroom. Then some fool pulls right up next to the one you are using. That ain't just a pet peeve. I look a the guy with eats**t and die eyes and move to the opposite side of the room. Cursing like a sailor till I leave the room. The only time I curse in public. It has to be pretty offensive to get me going but that does it. I am not talking about just fowl words I use here sometime I mean hillbilly cursing.
Walked into a bathroom at LAX airport once and there was an Asian guy standing at the urinal with his shorts/underwear down around his ankles...bare assed. I was waiting for someone to check his oil! lol

Walked into a bathroom at LAX airport once and there was an Asian guy standing at the urinal with his shorts/underwear down around his ankles...bare assed. I was waiting for someone to check his oil! lol
I’ve seen guys do that before. Can’t imagine anyone’s pants hittin’ that nasty floor.

Back
Top Bottom