• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People waiting all night to buy and scalp 2 boxes of 556

What would that accomplish other than delaying the amount of time it takes to move inventory?

Some people do not understand business.

Exactly! Why should Academy act as if they are handing out shoes at the local orphanage? It’s a an item they stock. The goal is to sell as many, as quickly as possible. That’s how it works in the real world. (Woke world experience may be different)

SMDH. Market will bear what the market will bear. If 5.56 brings .80/per, then so be it. I'm not selling any ammo, but if i were, I'd be asking market price. Why? Because if I need to buy it back, that's what it's going to cost me. I got in a bind for about $500 cash, I sold a K of 7.62x39 for $450. I ain't happy about it, but that's what it would cost me to buy it back.

The funny thing is, I have been buying 22 this whole time. I see it all the freaking time. Most times I pass on it because I don't like buying 22 50 to 150 rounds at a time.

If you need 22 and don't want to pay flipper price, it isn't hard to find.

I think people just want to bitch for the sake of bitching.

Invalid?
The funny thing is, I have been buying 22 this whole time. I see it all the freaking time. Most times I pass on it because I don't like buying 22 50 to 150 rounds at a time.

If you need 22 and don't want to pay flipper price, it isn't hard to find.

I think people just want to ***** for the sake of *****ing.
It's always easier to bitch and moan than it is to get off your ass and go stand in line at Academy. I think they believe if they bitch and moan enough about not being able to buy ammo at a price they are willing to pay, at a time and location that they choose, that somehow magically, the cheap and available ammo will appear before them.

It's always easier to ***** and moan than it is to get off your ass and go stand in line at Academy. I think they believe if they ***** and moan enough about not being able to buy ammo at a price they are willing to pay, at a time and location that they choose, that somehow magically, the cheap and available ammo will appear before them.

It cracks me up. Sure you can't find it easily at Academy or Walmart, but I have never bought ammo at academy or walmart. Their prices suck. I wouldn't know if either had it or not because I rarely go to either.

Academy is where I go to buy shoes, not gun stuff.

I saw the owner of cartersville pawn n shop scooping ammo up at academy cartersville Lol
Too funny - I've witnessed the opposite and have seen employees of Academy Sports at Cartersville Pawn buying firearms and ammo! I think they all get along well. I was just there the other day and they definitely weren't gouging on their ammo - I think was $0.75 per 5.56 green tip, which is cheaper than most places. Really good folks and products down at Cartersville Pawn! I try to go to them first as their prices are typically competitive and they're great to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom