• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People waiting all night to buy and scalp 2 boxes of 556

26344A35-63D0-4337-93AE-8B79C4502BDD.gif
They dun got it all

Wished I owned something that shoots .556

I do know a guy that has a 110 thousand rounds.

I had a considerable amount of 5.56 when this year started. Years of hoarding. I realized that even if I wasn't buying, because I wasn't shooting it, it was costing me market price to just let it sit on the shelf. I sold it all except for a couple thousand rounds. I am glad for doing it too. I was able to pick up some really cool things I have been wanting for a long time because of it.....plus I added ammo to an already restricted market.

I had a considerable amount of 5.56 when this year started. Years of hoarding. I realized that even if I wasn't buying, because I wasn't shooting it, it was costing me market price to just let it sit on the shelf. I sold it all except for a couple thousand rounds. I am glad for doing it too. I was able to pick up some really cool things I have been wanting for a long time because of it.....plus I added ammo to an already restricted market.
I sold some of the stash simply because so few of the folks I shoot with have been shooting as much as they were. It's okay to go shoot by yourself but damn, matches are no fun at all when there are only a couple of guys shooting.

Too funny - I've witnessed the opposite and have seen employees of Academy Sports at Cartersville Pawn buying firearms and ammo! I think they all get along well. I was just there the other day and they definitely weren't gouging on their ammo - I think was $0.75 per 5.56 green tip, which is cheaper than most places. Really good folks and products down at Cartersville Pawn! I try to go to them first as their prices are typically competitive and they're great to deal with.
I felt like I got ripped off there on their 9mm ball ammo

the owner was also pretty damn rude to me when I’ve bought several firearms there. Seems like standard pawn shop type of customer relations.

people just don’t really care about their customers anymore at *most* places

A large percentage of the people on this forum...no in this world are infected with a virus I like to call dumbass.
That's the real pandemic. And no vaccine or mask is gonna stop it.
And the beauty of it is, once you've caught it, you have no way of knowing you've caught it. Even when people tell you you have it.

Back
Top Bottom