• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People waiting all night to buy and scalp 2 boxes of 556

If y'all are really jealous of people waiting in the cold to buy a handful of ammo and make a whole $50, you need a better hobby. These are the people that incite rage? People that have resorted to re-selling ammo? lol, how ****ing miserable is your situation?
Dey ain't got dare fowteen hunnet dollah checks yet mane. Why you hatin on da gimmedats?

Most of y’all seem oblivious to the obvious solution.
If you think the price is too high, don’t buy.
I have had good luck using that approach.
Who'd a thunk?

The only thing that will shut the peanut butter & jealous crowd up is if you agree to go to Academy, stand in line, buy up what they want and then deliver it to them for the same price (less tax of course since it's "used" now).

If y'all are really jealous of people waiting in the cold to buy a handful of ammo and make a whole $50, you need a better hobby. These are the people that incite rage? People that have resorted to re-selling ammo? lol, how ****ing miserable is your situation?

At least no one is bitching about a plastic potato on here. Well, yet anyway.

bring out the poors.jpg

Most of y’all seem oblivious to the obvious solution.
If you think the price is too high, don’t buy.
I have had good luck using that approach.

My situation is awesome. I'm not raging. It's just super annoying and venting feels good.

I think some of you are little tone deaf on the issue. I am doing well financially, but I don't have a ton of extra cash. There's deferred home repairs and all the normal crap to deal with. I have a bunch of kids I'm suppling 22LR ammo to so there is no such thing as 'having enough'. "Just don't buy" will be tough to do when I'm out and the kids want to go to the range. There is no way I have time to sit in line just to maybe get some ammo.

I'm ok on ammo right now but that's only because the previous panic hit me hard. Looking at $100 bricks of 22LR is annoying as hell and it's certainly made worse by people that are in the wrong. I feel like I have every right to complain in a thread under the "Stupid Stuff" forum category.

Acting like this is my fault or that there's nothing wrong with the situation is ridiculous. Glad you prepped and this isn't affecting you, but that doesn't make other people's complaints invalid.

My situation is awesome. I'm not raging. It's just super annoying and venting feels good.

I think some of you are little tone deaf on the issue. I am doing well financially, but I don't have a ton of extra cash. There's deferred home repairs and all the normal crap to deal with. I have a bunch of kids I'm suppling 22LR ammo to so there is no such thing as 'having enough'. "Just don't buy" will be tough to do when I'm out and the kids want to go to the range. There is no way I have time to sit in line just to maybe get some ammo.

I'm ok on ammo right now but that's only because the previous panic hit me hard. Looking at $100 bricks of 22LR is annoying as hell and it's certainly made worse by people that are in the wrong. I feel like I have every right to complain in a thread under the "Stupid Stuff" forum category.

Acting like this is my fault or that there's nothing wrong with the situation is ridiculous. Glad you prepped and this isn't affecting you, but that doesn't make other people's complaints invalid.
I bet you'll survive if you run out of .22lr ammo.

20 cents a round for 22 ammo seems a bit high for supply and demand,but I aint paying so I really dont give a damn.I just side mark the name and will never buy anything from the a holes at a later date.as for bitchin about it? I like that part, always can piss someone off with bitchin an moanin. and when ammo listings went from 5 pages to 19 pages, well someones lying their ass off

Back
Top Bottom