• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

open carry @ atlanta airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pisses me off. It gives fuel to the libtards that write articles like this. Then the unsuspecting (or ignorant) public reads the articles and says "Oh Gosh, GA and AZ allow this. This is so scary. Something really needs to be done about these laws with all the shootings going on out there." Because you know, criminals follow the laws. So disarm the law abiding people and let the criminals continue to break the law. Other people's ignorance is not my responsibility, but it IS my burden.
I agree on principle but scaring uninformed voters is not the answer.

So do you feel that someone carrying a cell phone around the airport could potentially have the same affect on our gun rights as someone carrying a rifle around?

Are they rights or aren't they? If they are rights, nothing can affect them. If they aren't rights, we should all just submit to our overloards now and get it over with.

Haha this jackwagon told the Lt. that they didn't have a right to ask him questions in the airport. That proves right there that he's an idiot (if walking around Hartsfield with a rifle didn't prove that). The cops can walk up to anyone and ask them anything they want to. They don't need RS or PC to approach someone. The female officer clearly stated that he wasn't being detained and let him walk away.

Are they rights or aren't they? If they are rights, nothing can affect them. If they aren't rights, we should all just submit to our overloards now and get it over with.

So you're trying to tell me that the right to go to the airport with a firearm can't be taken away? I'm not talking about what you consider to be a natural right. I'm talking about what GA says is illegal or isn't. So you think carrying a rifle around the airport has no more potential to affect the law that allows such than carrying a cell phone around??? Riiiiight....

Regarding the video in the parking lot... I love how this guy just insists on "schooling" law enforcement on everything. I really wonder if this guy is a little mentally ill. I'm not saying he is outright wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about, but there is a fine line between genius and madness.

Isn't there a law in some states that if an individual feels "threatened", they can use deadly force to protect himself/herself? That would be absolutely horrible if someone felt "threatened" by him and took action against him.

That's too bad... This guy ruins it for everyone else who not only abides by the law, but also uses common sense and good judgment.

Regarding the video in the parking lot... I love how this guy just insists on "schooling" law enforcement on everything. I really wonder if this guy is a little mentally ill. I'm not saying he is outright wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about, but there is a fine line between genius and madness.

Isn't there a law in some states that if an individual feels "threatened", they can use deadly force to protect himself/herself? That would be absolutely horrible if someone felt "threatened" by him and took action against him.

That's too bad... This guy ruins it for everyone else who not only abides by the law, but also uses common sense and good judgment.

I'll say that he is outright wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about. He's right on the fact that it's legal to carry the rifle at the airport. The right of a cop to approach someone...well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom