• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

open carry @ atlanta airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say that he is outright wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about. He's right on the fact that it's legal to carry the rifle at the airport. The right of a cop to approach someone...well...

The most important thing about having rights is using them wisely. I have the right to lay naked in my back yard, but I'm not going to do it when I have guests with children over to visit.

Are they rights or aren't they? If they are rights, nothing can affect them. If they aren't rights, we should all just submit to our overloards now and get it over with.

In theory and personal principle I totally agree, although even I will admit that a man carrying a rifle in the airport would get a little more attention from me than a man on his cell phone..That's being honest...Unfortunately many do not agree with us or our principles and those same pansies are the ones who would like nothing more than to strip those rights. I don't see anti cell phoners out there.

cell phone is a right?

It probably isn't written in stone like the 2nd amendment, but in the minds of the mindless, only the law written in stone should be taken away. The way I see it, 2nd amendment or no 2nd amendment I will defend myself or my family from any threats. But your point is interesting. One is a clear, concise law that has been our right for 223 years. The other isn't necessarily a right at all. Or if it is I don't know about it.

Thanks to this asshat, Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson introduced legislation preventing carry in ANY part of the airport, pick up/ drop off areas, or public transportation terminals (ie. MARTA) attached to airports.

Thanks to this asshat, Hank "Guam will tip over" Johnson introduced legislation preventing carry in ANY part of the airport, pick up/ drop off areas, or public transportation terminals (ie. MARTA) attached to airports.
yeah, snowballs chance in the ATL summer of passing.....

Does anyone know this guy? Maybe that was his actual intent. Maybe his whole plan was to do something really outlandish with the hopes that much tighter gun laws would be implemented. Maybe he is a big supporter of gun control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom