• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One day Appleseed rifle clinics in Roswell and Macon

That's 1:1 we could have twice that down there. I'm bringing the canopy frogg togg cooling cloths and plenty of water and powder Gatoraide. No oscillating fans allowed though. Haha

That's 1:1 we could have twice that down there. I'm bringing the canopy frogg togg cooling cloths and plenty of water and powder Gatoraide. No oscillating fans allowed though. Haha

We'll have fans going under the roof, and they do oscillate.

Oh ok we are shooting from the covered pavilion and move the targets towards it. That's gonna be sweet good to know. I'll still bring everything better to have it rather than need it.

We'll be shooting in the dirt, but we'll try to make it as pleasant as possible during the stories and have a place for people to cool down if they need it.

Learn the skills needed to make hits with iron sights out to 500 yards. Learn to stack holes at squirrel killing distances without using bags or bipods. Learn how to eliminate those "flyers", how to diagnose your weaknesses, and more importantly, how to fix them.

Bring a new shooter and help protect our 2a rights in this generation and the next.

Back
Top Bottom