• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

I've bought many times from APMEX...also Scottsdale Mint
shop around!!! there are many who are not competitive....know your price before you buy!! study!!
my current issue is "sales tax"....it's getting harder to get around!!!...THAT'S 7% TO ANY DEAL!! a game changer in my opinion!!

I was able to order multiple 1 ounce .999 silver bars from AMPEX last night. They are about a dollar higher per bar than JM Bullion but JM is out of stock (has been for a while) so the prices is right to get some from AMPEX.

I've bought many times from APMEX...also Scottsdale Mint
shop around!!! there are many who are not competitive....know your price before you buy!! study!!
my current issue is "sales tax"....it's getting harder to get around!!!...THAT'S 7% TO ANY DEAL!! a game changer in my opinion!!
the only thing taxable are collectibles and figurines and what not

raw bullion and gov coins cannot be sales taxed i think by law, at least in georgia

I just bought bars from APMEX and got free shipping and no sales tax
hummm....I may be incorrect, I did search my last coin buy on eBay, and it appears that they did not charge sales tax....I'm going to look at my recent US mint buys, and see....I've not bought on APMEX since Ga tightened their sales tax policies...if so, this is defiantly a good thing...and I apologize for miss information

Back
Top Bottom