• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

it seems that after the election the USPS has gone straight to hell!!!
I'm not saying anything...I'm just saying the recently USPS is a **** show!!
Well you know they busted ass and worked tripple overtime getting all those mail in ballots "Securely" delivered. So now they get to kick back and coast for a while.

Yeah and I don't need that kinda bad caramel following me.

And I'm not suggesting for a second that anybody should do something like that. I think it's more illustration of just how inefficient and ineffective USPS can be.

On several occasions I've had signature required guns left on the front porch in full view.

Anyone know of a good place to buy gold and silver bullion in N.W. Ga? I live in Woodstock.

Thanks!!

Hey, you should call us and come in for an appointment. We work with a good bit of ODT members. We do not have a storefront/located in a business park/office building, we do have a minimum buy/sell of $500, and work by appointment. Feel free to reach out with any questions! Located in Johns Creek, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers. Our current Inventory can be found HERE, but if you are looking for anything specific, feel free to message me or give us a call, Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm.

Hey, you should call us and come in for an appointment. We work with a good bit of ODT members. We do not have a storefront/located in a business park/office building, we do have a minimum buy/sell of $500, and work by appointment. Feel free to reach out with any questions! Located in Johns Creek, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers. Our current Inventory can be found HERE, but if you are looking for anything specific, feel free to message me or give us a call, Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm.

Thanks for reaching out. I bookmarked your site for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom