• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

Hey, you should call us and come in for an appointment. We work with a good bit of ODT members. We do not have a storefront/located in a business park/office building, we do have a minimum buy/sell of $500, and work by appointment. Feel free to reach out with any questions! Located in Johns Creek, Atlanta Gold & Coin Buyers. Our current Inventory can be found HERE, but if you are looking for anything specific, feel free to message me or give us a call, Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm.

I am a little confused. You say you don't have s storefront and are not in a business park or office building, where would I come for an appointment? I do trades all the time out of my vehicle parked next to another vehicle at local gun stores and such, but if I'm going to be looking at a considerable pile of gold and silver I really want to be inside some place where I feel safe. I don't feel safe doing large transactions in a parking lot.

Let me know what your setup is for buying and selling.

thanks,
Cliff/Klif

I ordered I think 10 Sunshine Mint rounds from JMB earlier this month and got free shipping and no sales tax. The shipping was pretty quick too. But they had this catch that i fell for. When you're ready to finalize your order you see the free shipping part but then you also see this warning about how swamped the post office is lately and possibly losing your package. So I think it over a minute and tell myself " Hey its $6.00 and change more for priority with signature required shipping. I'd feel really stupid if I lost close to $400.00 worth of silver over another $6.00." So I clicked in the more secure priority shipping.
Well about 4 days later tracking showed my package out for delivery. I was home and heard the mail truck. Got up to go to meet them halfway and sign for it but by the time i opened the front door all I saw was taillights. So yeah the short answer is the postman stuck my secure/priority package in the box with the junk mail and hauled ass. Oh well at least I got it.
I’ve bought a few times from jmb and feel like I get my monies worth.. sort of

I am a little confused. You say you don't have s storefront and are not in a business park or office building, where would I come for an appointment? I do trades all the time out of my vehicle parked next to another vehicle at local gun stores and such, but if I'm going to be looking at a considerable pile of gold and silver I really want to be inside some place where I feel safe. I don't feel safe doing large transactions in a parking lot.

Let me know what your setup is for buying and selling.

thanks,
Cliff/Klif
Sorry, to clarify, we are located inside the Regus office building in John's Creek. We have a few offices on the 1st floor which is where we conduct our appointments. Thanks for asking

Anyone have boxed Silver Eagle PROOFS that you want to sell? I'm looking to complete my set, i'm about 1/2 way there.
Short list is 88,95 p/w, 98,99,00,05,08,10,12 (s/w), 13,15,17,18,19

With the recent price dip I purchased this fine piece of metal.
silvertowne kilo bar silver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom