• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

chucklenut chucklenut
In the last third of the video he talks about non gold and silver PMs.
In the nutshell, they were never used as money. When gold and silver spike, other PMs drop.
https://odysee.com/@whygoldandsilver:1/why-the-bull-run-in-silver-is-just:a
hmmm maybe, but alot of things used to be used as money such as shells that arent anymore

that said platinum has industrial use and has been used in jewerly for hundreds of years too, i would suggest silver/gold being someones main bag but when the price of platinum is low compared to gold and the fact that it is among the rarest metals on earth its not a bad idea to get a few bars. no to mention with biden and co in power, the green stuff will get pushed making platinum/palladium groups even higher demand

honestly im kicking myself for not getting a bar or two of rhodium years back but what can you do lol

my big holding is in silver. that wont change and im not a seller.

chucklenut chucklenut
In the last third of the video he talks about non gold and silver PMs.
In the nutshell, they were never used as money. When gold and silver spike, other PMs drop.
https://odysee.com/@whygoldandsilver:1/why-the-bull-run-in-silver-is-just:a
I'm going to just copy/paste the comment I left on that video last night

"I never understood why Mike is so down on platinum, palladium, and rhodium. He doesn't suggest that gold and silver were arbitrarily chosen as money; he knows that it was their physical properties which made them the perfect physical representation of wealth. Platinum, palladium, and rhodium have all of these same physical properties which make gold and silver money; the only reasons why they were not money for thousands of years alongside gold and silver is because either ancient cultures didn't know they existed or didn't have the technology required to melt them down to mint coins. Now that we know these elements exist and we have the technology required to mint them into coins, I can't see any reason why, when we return to sound money, these three other precious metals wouldn't also be included. If speculators are willing to throw their fiat currencies into Doge Coin or these varios IPOs with no set plan, then I don't see why they wouldn't also throw their fiat currency into platinum, palladium, and rhodium when gold and silver start to skyrocket. Does Mike really envision a future where gold and silver reach their fundamental value of, and these numbers are created off the top of my head purely for the sake of example, $30,000 and $2,000 respectively but platinum, palladium, and rhodium only stay roughly around what their prices are now? I can't see that happening."

Harry Dent forecasts 40% stock market collapse.
I think he has a point with stocks PE at 30+
He predicts gold a buy under 1000 and
silver under 10.
Bitcoin 90% to 100% drop.
Next 2 to 3 months.
He's been calling for sub $1000 gold for 10 years...his number used to be $700. Don't listen to him - he is expecting deflation instead of inflation, which is already here.

I would like to buy(cash..no trades) Walking Liberty 1/2 dollar junk silver 20x face +/- depending on quality and quanity...no limit...20 coin minimum
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom