• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT SCUBA class sign up page with details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow 8/5 at 7 PM is our orientation (at West Cobb Aquatic Center) and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there. We will not get in the water so no need for towels or swim ware. We will hand out materials, talk about mask/fins/snorkel sizing and shopping, go through scuba assembly, go into options for certification dives, etc. We didn't have quite as many ODT folks as we had hoped so there will be a few others joining us (please don't discuss pricing with the non-ODT people). Also, please let me know if something comes up and you are unable to attend. Thanks. Mark

Tomorrow 8/5 at 7 PM is our orientation (at West Cobb Aquatic Center) and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there. We will not get in the water so no need for towels or swim ware. We will hand out materials, talk about mask/fins/snorkel sizing and shopping, go through scuba assembly, go into options for certification dives, etc. We didn't have quite as many ODT folks as we had hoped so there will be a few others joining us (please don't discuss pricing with the non-ODT people). Also, please let me know if something comes up and you are unable to attend. Thanks. Mark

Any last minuters? I am sure any people on the fence are welcome to come to the orientation and check it out. Again, please don't mention the ODT price as this is something Mark has put together because I asked him to. $200 is not the everybody price. It's the ODT/Buddy price.

Hey guys, for those of you taking this class, I offer life insurance that will cover certified scuba divers for close to the same cost as a policy for someone that is in the non-risk category. If anyone has any interest, send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom