• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT SCUBA class sign up page with details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some gear that i am " TOO FAT" for that i would let go reasonable, if it would help someone get started...
got a couple of good condition HEAVY mill 2 pc wet suits for some one in the 165- 185 lb range, extra BC's, fins , booties in size 10 , 11, ... Dang near too much too list

I'd love to. Having surgery tomorrow to put a couple pins in a broken finger that are staying in 6 weeks. If the doc says it's ok to do with the pins, I should be able to! So I'll have to stay on the fence til I know for sure. If not I'd definitely be looking to sign up for a future ODT class.

Also, is there any possibility if one day was missed to do a make-up day? Even if there was an additional cost for his extra time meeting up. Looks like I'll probably be out of town the 16th.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm out. Doctors orders. I would LOVE to do it if you guys offer it again.

My brother is a fellow ODT member and would also do it. He is at OCS for the Marines right now so he can't make this class either. So there's two people for a future class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom