Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Deadline is April 15th

Lowers are sold out!

PM's have been sent to everyone I received an order from, if you did not receive a confirmation PM then it is too late to place an order. If you have any concerns please send me a PM. Thanks!

Major Update!

Not sure what happened, but our lowers are ready to go into production next week!

I have received payment for exactly 30 lowers so far, and the minimum order is for 40, so Cherokee Gun & Pawn is going to order the remaining ten and sell them at their store.

You can still go ahead and order them with me if you want to guarantee that you get one at $125 price, just shoot me a PM first to make sure they are available. I say ten right now but that doesn’t include any that may be in the mail right now, so it may be less.

We will never do this again, so if you want one you should go ahead and get one! :D

Super thanks to Cherokee Gun & Pawn for helping so much with this, next time you go in there please thank them for being so good to us!

Update 1:

I just started a new thread since some stuff was changing:

I was able to negotiate a slightly lower price for the lowers, now they will be $125 delivered to Cherokee Gun & Pawn.

If you have already sent a payment for one you can either send me a new payment or I can send you a check for the difference, just PM me and let me know.

We are close to having enough orders so if you have been waiting to see if this happens please go ahead and send it in, it's going to happen! :D

Info:

Ok, I've got everything squared away for the custom ODT AR lowers.

The final cost is $125, and that pays for your custom lower delivered to Cherokee Gun & Pawn in Canton. If you pick up from there you don't have to pay any transfer fees! Big thanks to Cherokee Gun & Pawn for accepting the order and doing the transfers for us at no charge!!

If you are unable to pick up from Cherokee they will ship your lower(s) to an FFL of your choice for a flat rate of $15, and you can just call them when the lowers come in to give them the info and arrange payment, you will pay this fee directly to them. If you order multiple lowers, the $15 charge covers as many lowers as they can fit in a flat rate box.

The lowers are coming from Zombie Defense in Virginia, you can check out their site and the lowers here.

You can request a certain serial number but there is NO GUARANTEE that you will receive it, but I will do my best to try and make it happen. Number ODT0001 will probably be auctioned off, and ODT0002 through ODT0005 will probably be given away on Give Away Day on May 14. Any number above that can be requested. If two people want the same number then the first one to get their payment to me will get priority.

To order a lower:

To order a lower send a check or money order to:

Thomas Davis
PO Box 813669
Smyrna, GA 30081

Make checks payable to: Cherokee Gun & Pawn

I'm collecting all the payments and taking them to Cherokee to place the order, do not contact them to make payment.

Cost is $125 per lower.

Be sure to include an index card with all your contact info. Name, address, phone number, email address and ODT username.

If you have any questions please post them in here.

Thanks!

Here is a picture of the lower:

lower.png

We have to hit 40 to place the order.

Just FYI: A lot of folks are requesting custom numbers that are over 50. I can't give them a list of numbers for serial numbers, they have to start at 1 and go up to however many lowers we order. SO if you request the number 134, we would have to order at least 134 lowers to reach that serial number.

Back
Top Bottom