• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not a conspiracy theorist but...

This could also be partially caused by manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers lowering their inventories for the end of the year to avoid paying too much inventory (property) tax.

^ what he said(gagunguy).....The politicians would like to limit guns and ammo sales but they like their jobs and power more. They know that many of them will be voted out of office if they pass a ban....Oh and I think the OP was just trying to add a little fear in us all to go buy more.

Last edited:
If he does make some executive order to ban all guns and the world ends, who will carry that order out? The military? If you believe the military would do that, then as a veteran I'm insulted. Cops? Im sure every officer on here would be insulted. This is pure plain and simple fear mongering, and no one here appreciates it.

It's a fact that the military and LEOs confiscated weapons of law abiding citizens after Hurricane Katrina hit. So much for the "that'll never happen here" theory.

It has happened already and there was not a mass defection of LEOs or soldiers either because they were trampling on the Constitution. They followed orders to a T.
I'm not a fan of the NRA either, but it was their lawsuit after Katrina that got these people's weapons back after the illegal confiscation.

I would like to think that our military and LEOs would not follow along either...but history speaks pretty loud...

Last edited:
Boycott me if you want, trust me these posts do not influence me at all. Obviously you did not see my post earliern that said I DO NOT CARE if you go to my competition but do not wait. Yall can do what you want, This is merely informational. Put your heads in the sand thats fine, reasearch it thats fine, do nothing thats fine, it is up to you.

They will try every trick in the book to make AMMO scarce, taxes, banning the type of shipping you can use to send and recieve, but they will Never get the guns, just try to make them useless by ammo reduction and scarcity.

I just can’t believe the amount of folks that have their head stuck in the sand and call a spade everything they can but a spade.

I wonder how many of the folks that are bashing this guy are even in the industry with contact to the distributors or are just arm chair quarterbacks that think they know everything.

This guy didn’t posted anything for sale here, didn’t advertise his store location or any “specials” in the post. He didn’t ask for anything from anyone. He simply posted information as he understood it and recommended people buy what they want now. As a matter of fact he said he didn’t care where you got it, just get it. Sounds like good advice to me, no matter what the reason. We will see price increases across the industry, so “get it while you can” can mean you might not be able to afford it soon or it will be banned. Either way, if you got it, you got it. What it does not sound like is that he’s trying to scare everyone into his store.

Some folks here might very well need a foil hat, but way more need a wake up.

Back
Top Bottom