• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not a conspiracy theorist but...

CovingtonTactical

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score
I am not exactly a conspiracy theorist but I do have a love of my amendment, but not only that, my entire livelyhood is based on this industry; but i would say, get everything now while you can. I got an email from the NRA-ILA Grassroots a couple months ago with a list of what the administration is planning on banning, and it would baffle you. Any magazine feed weapons where the magazine is detachable, shotguns that hold more than 2-3 shells (no automatic shotguns) and single shot bolt actions will be about the only rifle you can have. Stock up on your ammo too! Since Nov 7 I have sold out of ammo twice. Get it while you can.

How, exactly, would they do this? Some would like to ban guns altogether but it's not likely. Gunowners are a lot more numerous and vocal than we were in '94. I think we could stop anti-gun legislation, but we are often our own worst enemy.

there have been lists put up twice lately and the lists are both from 2009, i always figured that they'll aim at making ammo scarce somehow before taking the guns.

You know, my friends working in manufacturing companies for this industry constantly tell me that these administration positions are great sales tools for them. All of them are working 24x7 just trying to keep up with the demand and failing. They're never going to pass legislation this strict but the mere threat or introduction of it is enough to increase gun and ammunition sales by 4000%. Obama has done more for the gun industry than any elected leader before him ...

These sellouts and shortages aren't being caused by the left they are being caused by fear of the ultra-liberal left generated and spread in propaganda by the right ;)

The kind of perfect storm created to get the first assault weapon passed isn't present this time AND we have supporting justice department documentation that says that it was almost completely
ineffective.

I am not exactly a conspiracy theorist but I do have a love of my amendment, but not only that, my entire livelyhood is based on this industry; but i would say, get everything now while you can. I got an email from the NRA-ILA Grassroots a couple months ago with a list of what the administration is planning on banning, and it would baffle you. Any magazine feed weapons where the magazine is detachable, shotguns that hold more than 2-3 shells (no automatic shotguns) and single shot bolt actions will be about the only rifle you can have. Stock up on your ammo too! Since Nov 7 I have sold out of ammo twice. Get it while you can.

Seems plausible to round up 310 million firearms many of which aren't even traceable. About as plausible as rounding up 12 million illegals and deporting them. You may not be a conspiracy theorist, but circulating this stuff will make sure that the prices on guns and ammo continues to climb. Good luck on selling out a third time, probably have some pretty good margins now. SMH.....:tinfoil3:

Back
Top Bottom