• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not a conspiracy theorist but...

I am not posting this as my company, i am posting this as a gun enthusiast and hobby shooter. I do not chum the waters, all im seeing is what the NRA-ILA Grassroots emails are telling me and the lack of inventory with all 11 of my distributors. For instance, the only AR's i can get now are the 1700$ and up daniel defense and colts, all 223/5.56 ammo that is not steel cased are gone, all 308 AR's are gone and my distributors have absolutely no clue when they will get more. The reason I have posted this is to share the knowledge that I have to warn people (even if they go to my competition, I dont care) dont wait until the last minute. Believe me or not, that is up to you.

So you are going to believe everything in emails, without actually checking on it yourself.
Whatever floats your boat my man....

If you don't pass this message forward to 10 friends in the next 10 minutes, you'll have bad luck.

I am not exactly a conspiracy theorist but I do have a love of my amendment, but not only that, my entire livelyhood is based on this industry; but i would say, get everything now while you can. I got an email from the NRA-ILA Grassroots a couple months ago with a list of what the administration is planning on banning, and it would baffle you. Any magazine feed weapons where the magazine is detachable, shotguns that hold more than 2-3 shells (no automatic shotguns) and single shot bolt actions will be about the only rifle you can have. Stock up on your ammo too! Since Nov 7 I have sold out of ammo twice. Get it while you can.

OH ****!!!!! What's your address? What do you have left? What time do you close? Do you have a loading dock?

Well, when you issue NRA memberships and you get emails directly from the NRA...yes..and you can get online and research the UN Arms Treaty and read it yourself. Its pending senate approval..You can make up your own mind I am not here to influence anyone, I am here to pass on information that not everyone has

Well, when you issue NRA memberships and you get emails directly from the NRA...yes..and you can get online and research the UN Arms Treaty and read it yourself. Its pending senate approval..You can make up your own mind I am not here to influence anyone, I am here to pass on information that not everyone has

I might take the nra seriously if their every contact wasn't asking for money. Imo they are part of the problem. Regular folks can see bomb throwers from a mile away. And they always have their hand out.

It is not pending senate approval. All that has happened is all the coutries agreed to a new round of talks next March.
Unless they change a lot of the wording from the last one, none of the major countries will agree to it.
Russia could stand to lose billions if they couldn't export their rifles.

You know, I'm just saying if UN peace keepers do come to take away our guns, you are going to see my fat ass on the news killing everything. Before that there will be the special where Jimmy Hoffa was found, and how the Loch Ness monster is doing birthday parties. Congress will never ratify any type of UN treaty like that, Russia and China both backed out before we did (and we manufacture more firearms than both), and there are huge numbers of democrats in office that would not let this happen. I realize all the bad that this guy has done in office, but I mean really come one. If he does make some executive order to ban all guns and the world ends, who will carry that order out? The military? If you believe the military would do that, then as a veteran I'm insulted. Cops? Im sure every officer on here would be insulted. This is pure plain and simple fear mongering, and no one here appreciates it.

On the flip side, I am still not sure why all the tacticool gun guys would be so upset if a foreign army marched on America. They would get to play Call of Duty for real.

But really covingtontactical, thank you for this thread. Its made up my mind that I will CHOOSE to never do business with you.

I'm tired of this bs also......

The local gun store that was only selling ammo with the sale of a gun, now got pretty good prices on ammo, surprise, surprise. Pretty stupid business decision on their part to LIMIT sales, they probably realized that their sales were off, and adjusted their policy. Didnt take that long.

Here's my prediction: All this fear mongering has dried up supply temporarily on ammo, mags, and the popular stuff (ie AR's). The manufacturer's are ramping up supply and have their production output at full capacity. Once those that have spent all there excess cash on stockpiling, stop, there will be a glut of inventory, and EVERY gun site, gun store, retailer will be forced to offer deep discounts. Probably happen right after Christmas, and it will be rather dramatic, just like every other recent supply/demand event.

Save your pennies for after Christmas.....

And for those of you that doubt me, I've got a Masters in Economics, have worked in the Supply Chain, Price Optimization, Supply and Demand retail sector for 20 years. We've been here, done this before.

Anyone in tech remember the stock market run up in 1999? All those tech companies with overpriced valuations flamed out pretty fast once we all realized that the world didnt end in y2k .

Oh, and how about the housing market crash we just lived through?

This run up is going to be the same, wait a while, and buy at a discount, the world isnt ending, ammo isnt going to be illegal and nobody's coming to take your AR's

You can all thank me in February.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom