• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOOBS need ODT training !

Why are most folks not willing to ship?
Some folks on here have work schedules that make it nearly impossible for them to get to a Post Office or UPS etc when they are open to mail parts holsters etc and others are just plain lazy. For the most part, "Shipping a gun" are curse words on here.

Some folks on here have work schedules that make it nearly impossible for them to get to a Post Office or UPS etc when they are open to mail parts holsters etc and others are just plain lazy. For the most part, "Shipping a gun" are curse words on here.

Which is funny because I ship parts, ammo, even guns. It takes less time and costs less money than driving even the shortest distance.

I would ship every deal if I could.

Which is funny because I ship parts, ammo, even guns. It takes less time and costs less money than driving even the shortest distance.

I would ship every deal if I could.
I would as long as I knew the recipient.
Do you only ship guns to other site members or are you willing to ship to a stranger?
I ask cause I have one I need to sell and it'll do better if I'm willing to ship to someone I don't know outta state.

I would as long as I knew the recipient.
Do you only ship guns to other site members or are you willing to ship to a stranger?
I ask cause I have one I need to sell and it'll do better if I'm willing to ship to someone I don't know outta state.

I will ship a gun in state to people I know.

Out of state, I don't care who they are since it has to go to a FFL first and then it is the FFLs transfer not mine.

A test? Lets add more to the questions for the ODT user test.

1) You have a glock 19 gen 3, and you are the 3rd owner. You put a "Punisher" rear slide plate on it and color filled the slide with red nail polish. You have a Serpa holster with it. How should you list it:

a) LNIB Glock 19...
b) Rare customized Glock 19...
c) FS the **ULTIMATE** Glock "carry" package...
d) DEAL OF THE DAY Glock $590! Hurry up, it will go FAST!
e) All the above

The correct answer of course is e) All the above.

Is there anything that the ODT can do to at least give noobs an idea of how we do things here on the ODT?
I mean make them read a statement with a timer on it so they can't just click and go browse. I know that other sites won't let you do much until after a certain period etc. I'm not a believer in that, but I now see the reasoning behind it, lol
I understand that I was a noob at one time but, damn. Where in the hell are these folks coming from these days?
Fake book..we told you they were coming!

Back
Top Bottom