• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT sucks

Use it to benefit you and don't worry about the rest.

Sell a thing or two or buy something if you find a deal.

Talk with those you like and meet them when possible - ignore the flakes.

Ignore threads that don't interest you.

Stay on for maybe 30-60 minutes a day max and then logout & walk away.

Same

You say that like it’s easy. I quit smoking in 2009 and it was hard. For me ODT is the same thing. If I only came here when looking for something it would be one thing. I find myself digging my phone from my pocket and scrolling just like reaching for a cigarette. I don’t think about just happens
I take a break from the internet for at least a month every year and I never use my phone for entertainment. Time to unplug from the matrix

PhotoRoom-20240108_100854.png

I take a break from the internet for at least a month every year and I never use my phone for entertainment. Time to unplug from the matrix
I should. I find myself mindlessly scrolling. I have logged off of facebook for a while. I am only using it for marketplace at night from my tablet while I look for a boat for my son and myself. I should do the same with forums but have no idea what I would do with my time.

The worst part about this site is there's nothing cool. It's retail +25% on stock glocks, Amazon tier ARs and glocks with random holes cut in the slide that aren't even rounded or refinished.

Back
Top Bottom