• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOOBS need ODT training !

Why are most folks not willing to ship?

Honestly, Bob mails a gun to Fred, Fred get said gun then says it's not what it was described in the ad, but in reality Fred either messed it up or played with it a day and decides it's not what he wants. Bob gets back something that isn't the way he sent it and loses time and shipping money and might not even get back what he sent. It's just not worth it.

I can see the running in Formation Now, in cadence "We don't flip or charge a Fee, We are members of the ODT"

Just found my new sig line!! LOL

I have to say, this site has been fun. The mods are a little (very) pollyannic .. "you said a dirty word" , but it's well worth dealing with the censorship for the amount of laughs this site brings me.. endless threads about " omg god , should I color coordinate my AR or just go one color" .. Then there's always those tier 1 firearms, you can tell them right way, they have the roll marks & logos filled with red paint.. nothing says "tactical" like BRIGHT RED PAINT. But , my all time favorites have to be the 1,001 threads all dealing with " what's your load out for a SHTF scenario" ... these have been priceless ..

When I read that, I actually hear it in a Cali Girl voice!! LOL

Just looking to see what's out there. Only want to trade if it's heavily in my favor.....If it don't sale/cell/sail tonight it goes back in the safe.

LOL. I love these because I do value that ODT does not regulate prices etc. Ask what it's worth to you and buyers will pay what it's worth to them. When those 2 are the same it's golden. I also like that ODT keeps the art of haggling/negotiating alive. It is a dying skill in our world.

Back
Top Bottom