• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOOBS need ODT training !

Question 3 - do you feel infringed if someone does not price a gun for the exact dollar amount you are willing to sell?

Now seriously - I recently had a chance to message and email with a new member @richie79 and got to know a good guy. He took my "helpful hints" very well and is a stand up guy. I recommend him to anyone as a quality new member. I know this is not always the case but it is nice to see a new member that appreciates advice and wants to be a positive part of the ODT.

We were all noobs at one point.

And we need to have a Cardinal rule that you need to at least have on socks if you're going to take "overhead" shots of your weapons since you obviously don't know how to crop a photo.............

lol, I remember one pic where a guy had too many toes.

I have to say, this site has been fun. The mods are a little (very) pollyannic .. "you said a dirty word" , but it's well worth dealing with the censorship for the amount of laughs this site brings me.. endless threads about " omg god , should I color coordinate my AR or just go one color" .. Then there's always those tier 1 firearms, you can tell them right way, they have the roll marks & logos filled with red paint.. nothing says "tactical" like BRIGHT RED PAINT. But , my all time favorites have to be the 1,001 threads all dealing with " what's your load out for a SHTF scenario" ... these have been priceless ..

Back
Top Bottom