• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT sucks

I sold a PA to guy many years ago off CL and when he pulled up in his hoopty he was clearly stoned out of his mind. Then he proceeded to hand me a $100 bill, 20 $5 bills, and 150 $1 bills. I guessed he had just left the club.

When things seem crappy around here, I think of that CL deal. He paid me. It went without a hitch. It was ridiculous. This place is still way better.

I’ve experienced some of the same things you have, over the past couple years. The trade offers are the worst. The newbies are often very sketchy. The prices are silly…Still, the good far outweighs the bad, even though I rarely buy anything here these days.

I’m here for the entertainment.

Breath or breathe?
It's breef... like "I can't breef"

a7WdnPw_460s.jpg

I've actually been griping about costs myself recently to the local gun store because they are actually the ones that referred me here. I do very much enjoy the forum but I do have a genuine questions:
To the people who are selling their used guns at the same cost, if not more, than new guns, Why?
I really do look for a genuine answer to the thought process. The only thing I save realistically are the taxes but lose out on the warranty.
Has anyone got an answer to this?
Even more perplexing, who is buying used guns at new prices?

I find plenty of deals on here. If I wasn't pretty well set on what I wanted, there are plenty more to be had. A lot of folks on here just want the seller to hurt after selling something way too cheap. But then turn around talking about the 2a brotherhood or some nonsense. According to those double digit iq mouth breathers, brotherhood only means selling stuff stupid cheap. But then again, that makes sense in a group that adamantly supports China with their accessories, optics, phone, and general life purchases. Morals go out the window if you can save a few bucks.

I stay out of the politics section. I'd be insta-banned. So many of this group have such low moral fiber that you want to call out politicians and churches for only caring about worshipping the mighty dollar, but fail to see how you do the same and endlessly justify it.

I find plenty of deals on here. If I wasn't pretty well set on what I wanted, there are plenty more to be had. A lot of folks on here just want the seller to hurt after selling something way too cheap. But then turn around talking about the 2a brotherhood or some nonsense. According to those double digit iq mouth breathers, brotherhood only means selling stuff stupid cheap. But then again, that makes sense in a group that adamantly supports China with their accessories, optics, phone, and general life purchases. Morals go out the window if you can save a few bucks.

I stay out of the politics section. I'd be insta-banned. So many of this group have such low moral fiber that you want to call out politicians and churches for only caring about worshipping the mighty dollar, but fail to see how you do the same and endlessly justify it.

Yeah the political section is rough. It’s like a faction of Fox News analysts broke away and started an underground resistance movement and post their articles exclusively on ODT.

Back
Top Bottom