• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

non-FUDD ranges in NW GA??

Similar to a pudd. Those people who think the only weapons worthy of ownership must be tacticool and made of plastic or polymer. Most cherished item is usually a Chinese made red dot with night vision settings but don't actually own any night vision gear. Most aren't aware that you don't have to dump a full mag to actually hit the target. Aimed fire is a foreign concept. As is hitting a moving target or anything not made out of tannerite or steel.

Sounds like the motorcycle community's member called the "squid"...

Typically a sportsbike owner who rides with sneakers, shorts and a wife beater... A helmet that usually has a mohawk on top... They will wear a dirt bike chest protector because it "looks cool"...

Open headers or gutted muffler that sounds like crap, and tires that are completely worn in the center line and still have the original nubbins on the sides, indicating that this person has never seen a turn...

Usually seen at some bike meet or cycle gear retail store, talking about how they had their 600cc bike at 185mph on the interstate, not realizing that their speedo is off by 23% because of the sprockets that they installed to make the bike wheelie easier...

This person will never do a track day, and their bike will spend more time in a ditch than it will on the road.

I just spent the last week helping clear some of my friends 10 acres, and we set up a small rimfire gallery with some reactive targets. We've only spent about an hour so far actually shooting, but that hour was more fun than the last 10 times I've gone to a "formal" range.

Im going to set up a Hogan's Alley type pistol range and another spot for practicing shooting from cover and reload exercises.

I HIGHLY recommend trying to find an arrangement like this lol...

08C56302-E4B0-4C7B-AC02-E338B93301ED.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom