• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

non-FUDD ranges in NW GA??

Can someone please tell me what FUDD stands for?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it’s a derogatory internet term that is intended to divide the gun community by getting them to fight among themselves

263D3758-8570-46F4-8419-DD202A7FA063.gif

Similar to a pudd. Those people who think the only weapons worthy of ownership must be tacticool and made of plastic or polymer. Most cherished item is usually a Chinese made red dot with night vision settings but don't actually own any night vision gear. Most aren't aware that you don't have to dump a full mag to actually hit the target. Aimed fire is a foreign concept. As is hitting a moving target or anything not made out of tannerite or steel.

The only range around me is Strong Point.... So many Tacta -cool folks there. You know the kind, alway the dude decked out in Camo/ Multicam or some other bougie BS...

Walking the range line to see who’s got what .. Then stepping to the firing line and does have or doesn’t have a target in front of him all the while dumping a mag as fast as he can trying hard to look like a badass.

It’s nice to have my own range on my land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar to a pudd. Those people who think the only weapons worthy of ownership must be tacticool and made of plastic or polymer. Most cherished item is usually a Chinese made red dot with night vision settings but don't actually own any night vision gear. Most aren't aware that you don't have to dump a full mag to actually hit the target. Aimed fire is a foreign concept. As is hitting a moving target or anything not made out of tannerite or steel.

:first:

I tried searching but wasn't sure what exactly to search for.

I'm tired of the common rules at the indoor ranges, such as "You can only shoot at the target directly in front of you." or "you must have at least 1 second between shots." I just want a place where I can practice some simple drills; multiple threats, follow up shots, etc. I'm not really interested in long range shooting, mainly drills like these with carbine and pistol. is there a place like this in metro Atlanta or NW GA areas?

I don't have any friends with land, and don't have enough money to buy my own property, but I would not be opposed to buying an annual membership to a place if they let me shoot like this.
Armed services has facilities like this as well as PD.

Back
Top Bottom