• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

non-FUDD ranges in NW GA??

that place looks pretty cool, but they are a bit expensive to start off. also, don't they have a waiting list right now? I'll have to go visit for one of the matches and check out the facilities.

It's definitely expensive. 900 dollar initiation fee and 300 a year. BUT, I'd gladly pay that each and every year to know I have a place to go and run drills in a safe environment, with almost ZERO chance to run into a bubba with UTG crap on his Core15, with a bumpstock, losing control over his firearm. Granted, a high entry price doesn't guarantee the stupid stays out, but it definitely helps.

Plus the facility is clean and managed extremely well!

It's definitely expensive. 900 dollar initiation fee and 300 a year. BUT, I'd gladly pay that each and every year to know I have a place to go and run drills in a safe environment, with almost ZERO chance to run into a bubba with UTG crap on his Core15, with a bumpstock, losing control over his firearm. Granted, a high entry price doesn't guarantee the stupid stays out, but it definitely helps.

Plus the facility is clean and managed extremely well!
Any “wait” list was simply due to a COVID shutdown of the orientations.

I was out there Sunday building walls on Cowboy hill for USPSA. They ran a few groups of folks through.

Back
Top Bottom