No friggin box

Yep, I throw most of mine away. A classic smith or something is a different story, but a Glock 23? Nope, in the trash it goes.

While I certainly agree w/ the above, that classic Smith was not a classic Smith when purchased new. Look at the difference in prices now between "like new" and LNIB. I can't see a Glock 23 as ever being collectible, I don't want to take any chances, so I keep the box. I, however, do not have the collection that most of you do, so I don't run out of room for boxes.

How many of you actually carry your pistol to the range in the factory box? I suspect close to zero. Sure, I'd rather have it, but the notion that a cheap box significantly devalues a non-collector's grade gun doesn't make much sense.

Po-tay-toe...pa-tah-toe. How many getting ready to go to the range have to dig through a box of mags looking for the ones that go with the pistol because they are stored somewhere else vs in the box with the pistol?

How many of you actually carry your pistol to the range in the factory box? I suspect close to zero. Sure, I'd rather have it, but the notion that a cheap box significantly devalues a non-collector's grade gun doesn't make much sense.
I carry one in its box the HK.

Back
Top Bottom