• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advice / wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy do I wish, I've been medically disqualified from military service because of a motorcycle accident when I was 18 that left me with titanium rods in both arms, both legs, and pelvis. Tried to Join Navy and Air Force. Built like Ivan Drago but can't run for **** due to the rods :(
Maybe if you self identified as transgender they'd take you now (a disgusted Army/Air
Force veteran would say 🤬)!

Just do it, my wife has a bachelors in business management and a masters in logistics but when she graduated she could only find employment in retail management where she's been for the last 16 years. She finally decided to change careers and updated her resume. She started her new job today

Just do it, my wife has a bachelors in business management and a masters in logistics but when she graduated she could only find employment in retail management where she's been for the last 16 years. She finally decided to change careers and updated her resume. She started her new job today
Whats she doing?
Your profile says Lutherville? Is the same peckerheaded cop still there?

Cobb water authority would a good thought. Its more interesting than one might think. D_Max D_Max might be able to elaborate on the water system.
The City of Cartersville is begging for police officers, no experience required.
Actually, that would line up pretty closely with what I do now. It's not that I don't like my job, just need something that pays more and has more potential to move up (and won't be gone if a recession hits)

boy do I wish, I've been medically disqualified from military service because of a motorcycle accident when I was 18 that left me with titanium rods in both arms, both legs, and pelvis. Tried to Join Navy and Air Force. Built like Ivan Drago but can't run for **** due to the rods :(
Damn. That sucks.

If you're considering advanced degree, I feel you should take a look at engineering. With a bachelor in biology an addition to the engineering field, plus a lot of the core classes needed you should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom