• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED ADVICE ON RUNNING( JOGGING) SHOES

I keep seeing Onitsuka everywhere now. I had never heard of them a couple years ago. Not that I know much about shoes because I don’t. They seem to be blowing up though.
Asics.

Onitsuka Tiger is a Japanese sports fashion brand started in 1949 by Onitsuka Shōkai (鬼塚商会, Onitsuka Co., Ltd), a sports shoes company founded by Kihachiro Onitsuka. Onitsuka Shōkai changed its name to Onitsuka Co., Ltd. before becoming Asics Corporation in 1977. Since 1977, Onitsuka Tiger has been sold as a lifestyle brand of Asics.[2]

Asics.

Onitsuka Tiger is a Japanese sports fashion brand started in 1949 by Onitsuka Shōkai (鬼塚商会, Onitsuka Co., Ltd), a sports shoes company founded by Kihachiro Onitsuka. Onitsuka Shōkai changed its name to Onitsuka Co., Ltd. before becoming Asics Corporation in 1977. Since 1977, Onitsuka Tiger has been sold as a lifestyle brand of Asics.[2]
I’m seeing their stores a lot in Asia.

I’m seeing their stores a lot in Asia.

Huge Japanese brand. I started wearing them in the 60's. At the time they were inexpensive. Now that they've become popular the price is really going up. I went to the big store in Osaka last year. Obviously a great selection on styles that they said were in Japan only. I love their shoes.

HOKA FTW!

If you need a good pair, my friend owns Fleet Feet in Canton. He’s a triathlete and been running for a long time.

My wife, daughter and I have all bought HOKAs and love them!

I'm a runner and Adidas always fit me well so I always go to their site and look at their sales and research promo codes. They have their cloud foam that works great and super lightweight

I am a large runner. I rotate my shoes regularly and replace them often. I wear Hoka, Brooks, and Saucony, I have road shoes and trail shoes from all three. Unfortunately, being a bigger runner, you will go through them fast. Seems like I am buying a pair of shoes almost every month to replace a pair that look new, but are worn out.

I am a large runner. I rotate my shoes regularly and replace them often. I wear Hoka, Brooks, and Saucony, I have road shoes and trail shoes from all three. Unfortunately, being a bigger runner, you will go through them fast. Seems like I am buying a pair of shoes almost every month to replace a pair that look new, but are worn out.
Very good info in this thread.. this comment sir is exactly what I was concerned about.. being heavy and wearing shoes out way sooner than I wanted too especially at the prices for good shoes..

Back
Top Bottom