• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NASA Cover up?

So according to these guys, we landed BUT the moon is inhabited and that's what is not being told?

It's hard to ignore the fact that there are pics that show structures or machines that "we" did not put there. One of these is about 13 times the area of Los Angeles. Why are they fuzzed out? Most of these odd pics were taken from Moon orbiting satellites. I think that, at a minimum, in the past, someone was there and built these "enigmas" that obviously are not naturally occurring. Another item I find interesting is: Have you ever wondered why cave drawings do not depict the Moon until those dated around 12,000 years ago? Our various governments believe it is best to not inform the general public about these oddities.

Yep, they made footprints in regolith aka dry concrete powder that was created by constant pounding of space debris for millions and billions of years, per NASA, but the footprints are still there....ARFKM? Bro, it's just too much......doesn't add up.

Think about this....you land with a rocket that does not cast dust from said regolith, that alleged astronauts kick everytime they walk..every time they hit a golf ball...seen that? check the vids...no dust in the footpads of the LM

The detail of the moon pics are laughable. Its 2012 and I can see on google from 200 miles in space me and my children laying on my trampoline.......where can you see that detail of the moon....not there....they won't show you.

Not saying a ship has not been there.....but not humans on board.

I think tha USA is the best county in the world.......we are not perfect and we have to make changes and be more truthful to our citizens.

Hey, anybody ever thought how the moon is roughly 250000 miles away ...yeah it changes with orbit.....the ISS is what 250 miles above the Earth ?

So 43 years ago we landed on the moon...and we have abondoned a "space colony" 250 miles away when we allegedly accomplished a quarter of a million mile target.....fourty three years ago?

Lyin or hidin

God bless the souls of the folks on space shuttles and apollo missions that were lost......no ill intent on my part.

vv

I have seen the video and others showing conspiracy of the moon landing, and yesssssssssss.......with Hi-Tech Holographic Laser Projections from sites all over the world, you can see the illusion of lander remains on the moon today with a telescope. it is amazing how far NASA will go to maintain this illusion. ???????? by the way, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona, just a short commute form Flagstaff. care to believe that one too??

Dafuq did I just read...
I lawl at some of you guys. Seriously funny stuff.
Our astronauts had balls as big as most of your heads. I don't know, this is waaaay more fun to babble about then any of the real problems we face.

Like chupacabras.
In space.

hahahah Neil the deal took over the onboard computer that has as much power as my hp12c hahaha and successfully landed the LM in an environment unknown to said alleged astronaut when he had never landed the LM in a known enviroment (that would be earth for those not paying attention in class).

He is badass......Not

Are you serious? Care to explain to the "class" how a ship not designed to land on a planet with an atmosphere was supposed to land on Earth (a planet with an atmosphere)?

Hay why not explain how a man was able to fly for the first time. Or how about how a man was able to fly faster than the speed of sound for the first time. You do of course understand that there is indeed a first time for everything, I hope.

i've met a few of these guys who have walked on the moon and if they are faking their experiences then they are damn good actors (i spent 2 summers at NASA and participated in a lot of the ceremonies for the 25th anniv of the landings in 99).
if we were faking this the effort shoulda been put to something more productive

I'm currently reading a book by Richard C. Hoagland and Nike Bara called "Dark Mission The Secret History of NASA". It's the new edition, revised and expanded, and was a NY Times bestseller. It has opened my eyes to a lot of info I had no idea about. It explains in detail how NASA steered the media into believing that the mission was possibly faked. This decision was made after NASA realized what was on the Moon. This logic started with a book written in 1940 by psychologist, Hadley Cantrell titled " The Invasion From Mars: A Study In The Psychology Of Panic". Hoagland was a NASA consultant to the Goddard Spaceflight Center. No, it is not "Science Fiction". It's available on both Amazon and Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom