• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NASA Cover up?

I cannot for the life of me understand how guys that walk in woods, hunt, kill and when they get home believe that obvious fake photo bs of the apollo moon footage ?????????

Are you kidding me?

vv

Watch out...........there are conspirators hiding behind every blade of grass......They're coming to take you away.. haha

This crap is an insult to the sacrifice and memory of everyone that has lost their life in the space program.

Be careful you don't fall off the edge of the earth either....

Last edited:
Of course we went to the Moon. The Russians would have busted their collective arses to embarrass America if NASA had lied about the landings. They had the technology to monitor the events. The coverup per my OP involved doctored pics of the massive unnatural objects, structures, and artifacts found on the Moon. It's more than curious.

well I just wish they had parked the rover where we could see it w/ hubble.That would have helped;)

I think it's funny that a 'launched telescopic camera' has the technology & ability to see objects left on the moon, but we don't have anything on earth that can see it. Seriously, we can put it in space, but haven't built one on this planet?

I think it's funny that a 'launched telescopic camera' has the technology & ability to see objects left on the moon, but we don't have anything on earth that can see it. Seriously, we can put it in space, but haven't built one on this planet?

The problem is the distortion caused by earth's atmosphere. Why do you think they put hubble in orbit, instead of on a mountaintop? It wasn't because they just felt like spending an extra 500 million...

The problem is the distortion caused by earth's atmosphere. Why do you think they put hubble in orbit, instead of on a mountaintop? It wasn't because they just felt like spending an extra 500 million...

This is exactly the reason there isn't I e on earth. If you look at a spoon in a glass if water it looks broker. This is because the way light travels thru different mediums.

This is the perfect thread to show how different people think. Really, to doubt that NASA went to the moon is so completely unamerican that it is almost criminal. I am sorry if I offend anybody, but only a complete dumbass thinks the moon landings are fake. If you doubt a documented fact; then prove it, but you can't, so just make stupid comments about it.

Back
Top Bottom