• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NASA Cover up?

Rocket Man

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
17   0
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this series of videos? No wonder some do not believe we actually went to the Moon.
Why did NASA blur out the pics that show huge structures, machines, artifacts and even UFO's? The Russians are hiding these pics too. Some of the pics were taken by the landing crews, and others by satellite.

Look at "Moon Rising The NASA cover up" You have to wear your foil hat for some of the other stuff.........

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/moon-rising-the-nasa-cover-up/

Last edited:
you have to wear your foil hat for what stuff?

Neil and Buzz DID NOT WALK ON THE MOON> DISCOUNT ANY OF THOSE APOLLO PICS....DID NOT HAPPEN !
Unmanned probes, I buy that. Otherwise, just lies.

hahahah Neil the deal took over the onboard computer that has as much power as my hp12c hahaha and successfully landed the LM in an environment unknown to said alleged astronaut when he had never landed the LM in a known enviroment (that would be earth for those not paying attention in class).

He is badass......Not

I cannot for the life of me understand how guys that walk in woods, hunt, kill and when they get home believe that obvious fake photo bs of the apollo moon footage ?????????

Are you kidding me?

vv

I cannot for the life of me understand how guys that walk in woods, hunt, kill and when they get home believe that obvious fake photo bs of the apollo moon footage ?????????

Are you kidding me?

vv

Your attitude, indicated mentality, and spew tells me that you named yourself appropriately. No. I am NOT a kidder.

Ever gone to Cape Canaveral? Tour the museum?

Those astronauts flew some flimsy craft. Nowhere as substantial as the shuttle, and it's just rocket powered glider.

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" - the wiz of oz

I love this stuff.

I could tell you that WWI, WWII, The battle of Gettysberg never happened, and you couldn't prove me wrong.

It is impossible to prove a negative. This is kindergarten logic class stuff, guys.

We went to the moon. Neither of us were there, but it happened. It is a fact.

I can create a negative about any event in history, and you can't prove that I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom