• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NASA Cover up?

This is exactly the reason there isn't I e on earth. If you look at a spoon in a glass if water it looks broker. This is because the way light travels thru different mediums.
Broker?

At least I'm know the difference between refraction & distortion.

A couple of you don't.
At least I'm know the difference? Wow.

This is the perfect thread to show how different people think. Really, to doubt that NASA went to the moon is so completely unamerican that it is almost criminal. I am sorry if I offend anybody, but only a complete dumbass thinks the moon landings are fake. If you doubt a documented fact; then prove it, but you can't, so just make stupid comments about it.

Calling people dubass without watching the documentary. Well played oh wise American.

Lmfao.

I have seen the video and others showing conspiracy of the moon landing, and yesssssssssss.......with Hi-Tech Holographic Laser Projections from sites all over the world, you can see the illusion of lander remains on the moon today with a telescope. it is amazing how far NASA will go to maintain this illusion. ???????? by the way, I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona, just a short commute form Flagstaff. care to believe that one too??

Excellent: as stated you can not dis prove this happened. Ever seen a lunar rock? I wonder how NASA got these odd little pieces of geology? Documentaries are not proof that something didn't happen they are just someones ideas put onto film.

Calling people dubass without watching the documentary. Well played oh wise American.

Lmfao.

This is the perfect thread to show how different people think. Really, to doubt that NASA went to the moon is so completely unamerican that it is almost criminal. I am sorry if I offend anybody, but only a complete dumbass thinks the moon landings are fake. If you doubt a documented fact; then prove it, but you can't, so just make stupid comments about it.

So I am a criminal because I have been lied to ? Hahaha I am American. I believe in America. I support our Military.

I distrust our politicians, because THEY are trying to take American away from us.

Dang, time to go fry some fish and make a mess of garlic grits.

Talk to you good folks later,

VV

Back
Top Bottom