• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My guns that floated away in a flood were returned

Good to hear a positive post about lost or stolen guns for a change. Most folks never see them again. I had a few walk out of my residence in 1984. 1 was a brand new green label A2 Colt that I had not got around to firing yet. The Hall county Detective. Tony Carter wanted to know why "I had that kind of firepower." Really?
Well, to be fair, in his eyes you are a lowly, disgusting "civilian" that should realize the police are all the protection you need.

Well, to be fair, in his eyes you are a lowly, disgusting "civilian" that should realize the police are all the protection you need.
Yeah. Even in 1984 some were like that. But I heard the lung cancer took him out not long after that. Not that Id wish that on anyone. But he smoked 2 cigs that day I met with him at his office. I might have been there 10 min. So that just goes to show you, Boys and Girls. Smoking is not just bad for civilians anymore.

Good news to hear. Glad that the 2 horses returned to the pasture to graze. Pics if your restoration project would be great.

Back
Top Bottom