• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first SBR build.

It uses a different BCG and spring, too, no?

Just a flatwire spring and shorter buffer. No bcg changes. The whole kits like 140 or something, buttstock buffer tube and spring.

Anyways heres a pic for reference. Top is the ultra compact buffer, my buffer modified to work with the 9mm and a regular carbine buffer. Then a carbine spring and the ultra compact flatwire spring

1420331076602167260318.jpg

Just a flatwire spring and shorter buffer. No bcg changes. The whole kits like 140 or something, buttstock buffer tube and spring.

Anyways heres a pic for reference. Top is the ultra compact buffer, my buffer modified to work with the 9mm and a regular carbine buffer. Then a carbine spring and the ultra compact flatwire spring

View attachment 335276

Gotcha....so check this out then.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/847001-Will-this-work-on-a-standard-AR15

Sorry for the hijack.

As long as it's about SBRs it's not a hijack. I'm learning tons, so keep it coming. Honestly I'm surprised this hasn't turned into an argument about caliber yet, or at least a discussion about boobs or gays.

didnt you know sbrs are worthless and they are
unicornfarts001.jpg

I've got everything on the way to build the lower. Just went ahead and ordered the JP silent spring. Now i have to decide barrel length. I'm definitely going to run a suppressor, which I'd also like to be able to use on some of my 9mm pistols. Whats the best way to go about doing this since there will like be two or three different thread patterns on the guns and only one(for the time being) suppressor?

So Brownell's jsut cancelled my order and changed the status of the JP Silent Spring to "out of stock". The only place I can find it is on Ebay, and I don't really want to do that. Know anyone else who might have it?

Edit: JP shows it in stock now, they showed out of stock last week.

Last edited:
So Brownell's jsut cancelled my order and changed the status of the JP Silent Spring to "out of stock". The only place I can find it is on Ebay, and I don't really want to do that. Know anyone else who might have it?

Edit: JP shows it in stock now, they showed out of stock last week.
http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.7.2_os.php

I've got everything on the way to build the lower. Just went ahead and ordered the JP silent spring. Now i have to decide barrel length. I'm definitely going to run a suppressor, which I'd also like to be able to use on some of my 9mm pistols. Whats the best way to go about doing this since there will like be two or three different thread patterns on the guns and only one(for the time being) suppressor?
I run my tirant 9 on my AR9 as seen in pics earlier in this thread I think, a glock 19/34, a ruger 10/22 and a walther p22. With only two pistons. The first one 1/2x28 came with the can and the second one 1/2x36 I bought for like 70or 80 bucks so I could run it on my ar pistol with a diff thread.

Back
Top Bottom