• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first SBR build.

Tirant 9 comes with the 1/2x28 thread pattern which is what most non German threaded barrels are but you said your AR is threaded in a different pattern. I was wondering how come
I've been shopping for my SBR barrel. Most of them are 1/2-36. The Adco is one of the only ones I can find that is 1/2-28, so I'll probably go that route.

I've been shopping for my SBR barrel. Most of them are 1/2-36. The Adco is one of the only ones I can find that is 1/2-28, so I'll probably go that route.

Oh Ok. I only look at Adco for barrels but I'm fortunate to live close enough to Dobbs and I'm sure Bryan can do anything I want.

Oh Ok. I only look at Adco for barrels but I'm fortunate to live close enough to Dobbs and I'm sure Bryan can do anything I want.

When I have some spare money I will be bring it to Dobbs for him to chop the barrel down to about 6 inches and thread it in 1/2x28. Reason being is every single other host is that same pattern, so itll save me about 1 minute of swapping pistons while im shooting.

I've been researching cans for the build and read a lot of good stuff about the Ti-Rant 9. Silencerhop has it for $399 right now. Anyone have experience with this suppressor, or with silencershop.com?

I've been researching cans for the build and read a lot of good stuff about the Ti-Rant 9. Silencerhop has it for $399 right now. Anyone have experience with this suppressor, or with silencershop.com?

Its light and quiet. More so than the Octane 9. In fact the Tirant usually cost more. It has more aluminum baffles though. Check with Qrf and cherokee though got price. Got mine for 380 including tax

Its light and quiet. More so than the Octane 9. In fact the Tirant usually cost more. It has more aluminum baffles though. Check with Qrf and cherokee though got price. Got mine for 380 including tax
Cherokee is an hour and a half from me, so not really worth $20 to make the drive. QRF is just under an hour from me as well.

Back
Top Bottom