• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first SBR build.

The Tirant baffles also don't protect the tube from buildup, which can make disassembly more difficult

Just clean it a little more regularly.

I wanted the Octane and was prepared to spend the $550+ on it but I got the TiRant for basically $150. So what could I do?

My lower came in right about the time my son was born, so I just finally got to go pick that up. I have everything but the can now. I've got to get the Form 1 rolling and get the lower engraved then I'll be golden. I'm not clear about one thing, How do I measure overall length? Stock extended or collapsed? The can isn't part of the weapon so I'm assuming that's not a factor in the measurement, but do I measure from the end of the barrel, or the handguard since it's longer than the barrel?

My lower came in right about the time my son was born, so I just finally got to go pick that up. I have everything but the can now. I've got to get the Form 1 rolling and get the lower engraved then I'll be golden. I'm not clear about one thing, How do I measure overall length? Stock extended or collapsed? The can isn't part of the weapon so I'm assuming that's not a factor in the measurement, but do I measure from the end of the barrel, or the handguard since it's longer than the barrel?

What length is your barrel? Generally its 29.5" for 10.5" barrel, 30.5 for a 11.5" barrel, etc.

Back
Top Bottom