• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My first SBR build.

As many uppers as you want and in any size/caliber you want. And thank you.
That seems like a gray area. Are there any precautions I should take? For example, what if I'm transporting to the range a 556 non-sbr and a 556 sbr with an additional upper and said upper could be pinned on either lower? Do they just see that I have a registered sbr and I'm good to go, or could they consider the possibility that I could easily possess two sbrs and only one of them is registered?

That seems like a gray area. Are there any precautions I should take? For example, what if I'm transporting to the range a 556 non-sbr and a 556 sbr with an additional upper and said upper could be pinned on either lower? Do they just see that I have a registered sbr and I'm good to go, or could they consider the possibility that I could easily possess two sbrs and only one of them is registered?

As long as you have a legal use for the other upper (ie, on the SBR lower) there is nothing to worry about so long as you don't have a SBR upper on the non SBR lower. I have 6 SBR uppers, but only three SBR lowers, as well as several non SBR ARs. Since I have a legal use for the extra SBR uppers, there is no issue with them.

As long as you have a legal use for the other upper (ie, on the SBR lower) there is nothing to worry about so long as you don't have a SBR upper on the non SBR lower. I have 6 SBR uppers, but only three SBR lowers, as well as several non SBR ARs. Since I have a legal use for the extra SBR uppers, there is no issue with them.
Ok, thanks.

I've been wanting a 9mm carbine, because I'm balls deep in 9mm, so I thought an SBR in a pistol caliber would be ideal for having a little fun with a can at shorter distances. I've been looking around and there doesn't seem to be a lot of options for 9mm stuff in the AR platform.

PLENTY of stuff for this platform and its TONS of fun to shoot and SUPER quiet with subs that arent NEARLY the price of 300blk.... See a pattern???

IMG_20141213_141458.jpg20141212_182943.jpg

Back
Top Bottom