• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My dog plays me for a sucker

WOW.... I am really amazed with your care and love for your lil friend. Very nice job though.... And a great idea, by the way.
Thanks, it wasn't easy or cheap, the hardest part was cutting through the brick, 10 ft off the ground, to put in the doggie door. That and fighting the rose bushes.

He is a toy chorkie and weighs 5.5# and is full grown. His legs aren't long enough to reach the steps coming down and since they are wood; he would be tumbling end over end down them. He only comes up to the belly on the male Bengal cat; so he is about the size of a big Guinee pig. He is a rescue and wife loves him so he get carried up the stairs.
The little ones really rope you in.

I've been cooking meals for my dogs for almost a year now. If I started putting dog food down they would starve themselves to death. This started when I decided to go on a low carb diet and figured id let the dogs eat up the rice I had. So i'd cook them rice with some kind of meat in it, chicken, tuna, hamburger ect. Now it's all they eat.... wont eat anything else.

I wake up at 5:30 every day my dog Doesn’t move out of the bed, I make my sandwich’s for lunch, is soon as I open the bread he jumps up and sits by me at the table with his sad eyes wanting a piece of ham, turkey or chicken, I give in and throw him several, as soon as I pull the plastic wrap out he goes right back to bed, doesn’t even see me out. Every day the same thing, I think he’s using me.
:lol::lol::lol:

GREATEST COMPANY AND SUPPORT YOU CAN EVER OWN ! WE HAVE TWO INSIDE AND A BIG ONE OUTSIDE AND THEY ALL GET PLENTY OF ATTENTION ! ONE WATCHES ME EAT EGGS AND BACON EVERY MORNING AND WINDS UP WITH A STRIP OF BACON ! MIFE IS DISABLED AND WHENS SHES SITTING ON COUCH WATCHING TV BOTH OF THEM ARE ON COUCH WITH HER FIGHTING TO SEE WHO CAN GET IN HER LAP !

Back
Top Bottom