• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My dog plays me for a sucker

Jamescg

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
President of the neckbeard club
93   0
Reaction score
I wake up at 5:30 every day my dog Doesn’t move out of the bed, I make my sandwich’s for lunch, is soon as I open the bread he jumps up and sits by me at the table with his sad eyes wanting a piece of ham, turkey or chicken, I give in and throw him several, as soon as I pull the plastic wrap out he goes right back to bed, doesn’t even see me out. Every day the same thing, I think he’s using me.

I wake up at 5:30 every day my dog Doesn’t move out of the bed, I make my sandwich’s for lunch, is soon as I open the bread he jumps up and sits by me at the table with his sad eyes wanting a piece of ham, turkey or chicken, I give in and throw him several, as soon as I pull the plastic wrap out he goes right back to bed, doesn’t even see me out. Every day the same thing, I think he’s using me.
LOL. I had a Staffordshire terrier that did the same thing. He would put his head on my leg so hard it wasn't just the weight of his head. As soon as I gave him a bite he would jump up lick me in the face and then go lay down. I truly had a love for that dog that equaled my children's. I cried like a woman when he passed. He was such a wonderful dog. My youngest son went and laid by his side and while crying said " thank you for giving us so much ". That's what set me to sobbing. He is the dog in my pic.

Back
Top Bottom