Sorry, my car is a little messy….

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_9569.jpeg

Oh, sweet Jesus.
When I worked in rural South Georgia years ago, there was a family that owned a dairy farm. I swear, the kids, and all they owned, smelled like cow ****. Did not want to ride in their cars. Always jockeyed to be upwind when you encountered them.

No **** story:
I pulled over a very small four door car in Commerce. They had four people, and a miniature pony in the back seat. One of the girls was sitting in the seat directly under the business end. The other at the snout. They still had 40 minute ride to go before getting home, and had been on the road already for 30.

Went to a wedding recently in Miami. Grew up there and my youngest brother's son was getting married. Brother got smart and now lives in south Georgia. Anyway, we were driving around his old haunts pull up to a stop light and a pig has it's
head out the window. Pretty soon a female hand is scratching the pigs head. Am glad I left after highschool and only went
back to visit.

Went to a wedding recently in Miami. Grew up there and my youngest brother's son was getting married. Brother got smart and now lives in south Georgia. Anyway, we were driving around his old haunts pull up to a stop light and a pig has it's
head out the window. Pretty soon a female hand is scratching the pigs head. Am glad I left after highschool and only went
back to visit.
🤣🤣🤣🤣.............................

Back
Top Bottom